Want to Reformat a Lenovo Laptop, Here is how?
Posted By Admin, 17 Aug 2018
Are you worried about the reformatting for a Lenovo Laptop? Check out the article. Reformatting the system gives a fresh start up to the system. Here you delete all the data from the hard drive, includes the operating system. Now window will not allow the user to format Discs or Discs Partitions which are in the running mode. It means you can’t reformat the system once it gets into the running mode. The main reason of it is; Lenovo laptops are only having 1 hard drive reformatting is the hard task within windows.
Here our expert’s team of Lenovo supports Australia researched and come up with very feasible steps for reformates a Lenovo Laptop.
- Step1. Put the CD of window installation in the laptop and restart the system.
- Step2. Once you see a message on the screen-“Press Any Key to Boot from CD” click accordingly. This makes the system to start the “Window Installation Process”.
- Step3. Follow the massages you get on your screen and answer them as required. Do this process until you will not get “Where do you want to install Windows? On the system screen
- Step4. Press on the “Drive Options” link above the “NEXT” button.
- Step5. Choose the partitions you want to remove. This will happened when you had already partitioned the Lenovo’s Hard Drive. Then you can make it remove by click on the “delete” link. Make sure with the decision you had made and wait for the process to get finish. Note* if you had delete the partition without making the new one will leave you with the Unpartitioned space unusable. Usually, this step is optional.
- Step6. After selecting the partition you want to format click on the “Format” link which is available in the advanced options menu.
- Step7. Now the process is about to finish. Choose “Quick Format” from the formatting type and “NTFS” as the file format. Confirm it by click on the “ok”. Finally, the hard drive of Lenovo laptop gets format. Now you can choose either continue with the windows reinstallion or can exit from the process. Remember that a system without any operating tool will not function well, other than a basic startup process.
These are some precisely made step. Users can make reinstallation by the help of the article. But, if any one get struck at any place can contact to our experts team by the calling on Lenovo Support Number 1-800-611-206 . or you can place a video calls and go for the chat process. Problem will be dilute shortly.